When you share your story by completing the form on this website, we may collect the personal information you choose to share, including your:
- contact information
We may collect your personal information to:
- Build a story to raise public awareness about particular issues within the New Zealand health context
- Send you Medicines New Zealand e-newsletters
- Contact you by phone or email about your story
We keep your information safe by storing it on a password protected drive and only allowing specific staff to access your information.
We keep your information for a maximum of two years at which point we securely destroy it by erasing all digital copies.
We will not share your information with third parties, unless one of the following applies
- we contact you and receive your express permission
- the information is to be used for statistical purposes and will not be published in a way that identifies you
- it is required by law that we disclose the information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we may hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected or deleted if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected or deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 04 499 4277, or PO Box 10-447, The Terrace, Wellington, 6143, New Zealand.